Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Camel #5


Warm eyeshadows are a weakness of mine. I cannot get enough. This color by Bobbi Brown called Camel #5 is my new obsession, a matte medium yellow brown. If you haven't
tried a Bobbi Brown shadow, go do it, like now. So buttery and smooth which makes blending a dream. This non powdery formula makes application a breeze because as I am blending, it doesn't make the shadow sheer and blend away. It may look like a "bleh" color but colors like these because essential in any eye look. Using this as a blending color in the crease in preparation for darker colors. Or using this in the crease and adding a shimmer color to the lid. The possibilities are making me excited just sitting here. This retails for $22 for 2.5 grams, and I think it is worth every cent.







[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment