Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon

 I feel like me and eyeliner have a love hate relationship. I love using a black eyeliner but hate that a couple hours later I know it will be melting off unevenly and I will have it balled
up in the inner corner of my eyes and smudged underneath like I got punched in the face-not a cute look. While in Sephora (my hood), I swatched the Marc Jacobs Waterproof Highliner Gel Crayon.  I walked around for about 30 minutes and when to go rub this off and it wouldn't budge. This literally was a pain to get off. Because I like a challenge, I purchased it ($25).



This eyeliner is extremely creamy and opaque. This dries to a semi matte finish and lasts a good 6 hours before I need to touch up. I can wear this in my tightline and my water line without this transferring onto my contact lens, a major plus. I can already tell this will be a staple and I am looking forward to trying out a few other colors. The end of the liner package has a detachable sharpener for the liner itself to keep the tip precise, however, the liner does twist up. Overall, I am in a completely love relationship with this liner, I recommend fully!

P.S. I am totally getting used to my DSLR camera...just hang in there!
   


                                                                                                                  













[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment