Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Viva Glam Rihanna Lipstick, Review & Swatches

There is nothing better than buying a lipstick and knowing 100% of proceeds ($16) will go directly to those with and affected by HIV/AIDS. The latest installment of Viva Glam lipsticks was created by Rihanna and features
a neutral red inside matte red packing. Cute, right? Although this lipstick is described as a blue-red with a frost finish, I feel it leans more neutral, not too blue, not too orange, and the finish looks and feels more like a luster.




When I wear this you can hardly see the tiny tiny gold shimmers, which I prefer, and thankfully, it doesn't feel gritty with the shimmer. I tend to wear red lipsticks matte or in a satin finish, this is a bit too glossy for my liking, so I will probably pair this with a matte red, just putting this on lightly for a little gloss finish. This is a great lipstick with a comfortable formula, very hydrating, I definitely recommending checking this out, last time I checked it was still available on the website.

Thanks for reading!
[Share to Pinterest]

1 comment: