Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade



If there is one thing I am always on the search for it would be brow products. I have lots of "favorites", but I feel like there is always room for improvement.
I snagged this little guy a couple months ago (photos taken then), and I feel like I have tested it enough to have a well developed opinion of it.








I picked up the shade in Chocolate. So far, I really love this stuff. I need the smallest amount for application so this may last me a life time. This will run you $18 for 4 grams of product, thats a good value. While this is extremely creamy, this doesn't come off until I take it off. I get a full days wear, about 8 hours, although I haven't tried to wear this longer I would imagine for normal skin this could last a few hours longer before fading. 









I don't change the shape all that much, just fill in a few sparse areas and define a bit. This does take a little playing with, the first time I used it I looked like I Sharpied them in......super cute. I use a small thin angle brush, anything too thick will make the liner more intense. I recommend giving this a try!



Thanks for reading!
XOXO






[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment