Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Benefit Rockateur Box o' Powder

When this blush was first released I felt underwhelmed. Didn't look like anything special and the packaging was "meh", seemed a little childish. Don't get me wrong, I loooove benefits packaging, especially their blushes, I love the
little boxes, but the frilly black and lace design wasn't doing it for me. Until I swatched it in Ulta. The blush was immediately purchased and I haven't gotten over how pretty it is.



This is a rose gold blush that just leaves the prettiest finish to the skin. It has a frost overlay that is gone with one application. The blush itself is a satin finish that doesn't emphasize pores but leaves you looking glowy without all the shimmer. Like all of Benefits blushes this smells amazing, I cannot put my finger on the smell, but it smells SO good. This feels silky and non powdery, a little different from their other blushes, almost creamy. You can .17 ounces for $28 and a brush is included. Normally brushes with products are crap, but in a pinch this would apply product well. This lasted on me for 8 hours. I don't know why I waited so long to purchase this. Don't you wait either!





[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment